Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes screen saver doesn't work with the new iTunes 11 update. Any solutions?

The screen saver no longer works with the new iTunes update. It simply says that there is not artwork in my iTunes library (though I have a ton of music with album covers).

Anyone know what's up?

Thanks!

OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), iTunes 11

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 7:16 PM

3 replies

Mar 24, 2013 6:28 AM in response to nikolasfromspace

I have just purchased a new Imac running 10.8 mountain lion, after loading new songs into itunes I too had no screen saver working showing the art work.

This had nothing to do with voice memos, no other items were connected so have tried this method and it works twice on both computers, the other is running leopard.

If all your music is on the main hard drive, check in finder and your itunes folders should be in music, all I did was make a new folder and call it music 2, make sure its under music on the left hand side, drag the itunes music folder containing only the music into this. From this go to itunes in applications delete itunes into trash, restart computer then download the latest version. When all opened up you should get a home page showing get music from icloud or scan for media, press scan and let the new version find it on your computer, when finished go to screen saver settings and notice the itunes screen saver working.

I don't know why this works either its a software fault with apple or just my luck, but I have had no problems since and looks greats on the screen.

iTunes screen saver doesn't work with the new iTunes 11 update. Any solutions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.