Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone repair istanbul

Hello All,

I am currently living in Istanbul, Turkey and have an Iphone 4 with a broken silent/ringer switch. This just recently happened last night. I have restored it to factory settings and updated to IOS6. None of that has solved the problem. I definitely need the ability to put my phone on silent for when I am at work or in class. It is currently out of warranty (as of this past september). Does anyone know of a place in Istanbul that can repair this part of an iphone?

Your help is greatly appreciated,
Andrew

<Edited by Host>

iPhone 4

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 4:09 AM

4 replies

Dec 5, 2012 1:34 PM in response to andrew4h

Hello Yabanci- There is a Mac reseller called "Troy" located both in Kanyon and in City's malls, as well as an Apple certified repair place in Besiktas on Barbaros Boulevard, about 300 meters up the hill from Starbucks next to the EnglishTime school. You may also have some luck with some of the electronic repair shops in Sirkeci, they all replace broken iPhone screens, wouldn't be surprised if they could take care of your fix. Good luck! tk

May 12, 2016 4:55 AM in response to kvts

hello kvs

I have bought an Iphone 6 and it suddenly stopped working, screen died and it does not turn on again ! I really have no idea about that at all !I did everything i know to turn it on as well as lots of searches in internet but i failed ! I dont know what to do about that. All i need is an original apple support center address and being sure that they will help me(my Iphone 6 is in warranty cover) in Istanbul.

This is my email **** send me the exact location plz ! thank you so muck brother

iphone repair istanbul

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.