Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I set a password to my iPhone and I gave it to a friend of mine, but he had forgotten the password and entered it wrong many times. I know the password but I can't enter it becaues it writes "Your iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes" Could you help me??

I set a password to my iPhone and I gave it to a friend of mine, but he had forgotten the password and entered it wrong many times. I know the password but I can't enter it becaues it writes "Your iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes" I connected iTunes but it writes "iTunes could not connect to iPhone because it is locked with a Passcode. You must enter the Passcode on the iPhone before it can be used with iTunes".

I would be pleased if you help me.

iPhone 3GS, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 9:58 AM

1 reply

I set a password to my iPhone and I gave it to a friend of mine, but he had forgotten the password and entered it wrong many times. I know the password but I can't enter it becaues it writes "Your iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes" Could you help me??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.