Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 5 home screen enlarged

Anyone seen your iphone home screen enlarged? Can't see the call icons and on lock screen lock slide visible. Once phone is rebooted, goes back to normal, but happend twice today. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 4:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 8:53 PM

Double-tap with three fingers.

Settings > General > Accessibility > Zoom

6 replies

Apr 15, 2014 1:31 PM in response to Malcolm J. Rayfield

My iPhone 5s: screen enlarges / magnifies randomly and won't allow me to scroll enough to see or tap on other icons. Can't even get to the "slide off" to turn off phone and reboot.

(Btw, missed my United flight because couldn't get screen to allow me to show the electronic boarding pass for TSA agent. Will go back to carrying paper copies in future, but disappointed to miss the airline's move to streamline the boarding process.)

Any suggestions? Anyone else get this periodoc satanic screen magnification?

Thanks for any help you might offer!

Nov 2, 2014 6:02 PM in response to chubby chef

In Settings>General>Accessibility the bottom option is Accessibility Shortcut. If this is set to Zoom then by triple-clicking the Home button will turn Zoom on and off. If Zoom is checked here then just tap on it to disable the Accessibility Shortcut. If you leave Zoom checked then it can turn itself on if the Home button is Triple-clicked while locked in your pocket. Double tapping with 3 fingers will zoom you back out as well.

Iphone 5 home screen enlarged

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.