Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

question marks

Sorry if this has been asked before. If so, please point me to the corresponding discussion.

While working on a book, I have been using the method of duplicating chapters in order to create new chapters. However, all I get now is a window with a large X from corner to corner (indicating that the background image is not available) and additional Xs for the figure placeholders. Any suggestions on how to fix this so that I can add moe chapters?

Thanks!

Posted on Dec 4, 2012 2:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2012 6:10 PM

Ouch...it's tough to know what's at the root of your exact issue, other than missing resources. Best to avoid situations that carry this result, I think. Stick to linear editing with real content, except in the case of large images, which the docs say you should add later in the game in order to help performance 🙂

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2012 6:10 PM in response to josemari

Ouch...it's tough to know what's at the root of your exact issue, other than missing resources. Best to avoid situations that carry this result, I think. Stick to linear editing with real content, except in the case of large images, which the docs say you should add later in the game in order to help performance 🙂

question marks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.