Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to view only desktop versions of web pages on the iPad?

Samsung galaxy a smaller actual mobile has the option to do this.. I've seen this question before and some people were wrong in saying that its up the programming discretion of the host website. It doesn't work for every site on my galaxy but it does for majority of pages I try it on. This tablet screen resolution and processor should allow any and every web page to be fine with viewing desktop versions and not limited mobile versions. This is why I try to tell my friends Apple is amazing but they aren't superior to all others. It's like being a sheltered kid who finished school and is working for his dads company (apple ) vs being out in the real world (windows)

I digress..

Is there an app I can download or some way I can program my iPad myself so it only opens desktop versions and gets flash player ? Also if anyone knows any websites where I can teach myself programming codes and mods that would really help also. Thanks

iPad, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Dec 4, 2012 1:03 AM

3 replies

Is there a way to view only desktop versions of web pages on the iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.