Remember: we cannot see your machine. There are 9 different versions of iPhoto and they run on 8 different versions of the Operating System. The tricks and tips for dealing with issues vary depending on the version of iPhoto and the version of the OS. So to get help you need to give as much information as you can. Basic things like :
- What version of iPhoto.
- What version of the Operating System.
- Details. As full a description of the problem as you can. For instance: 'iPhoto won't export' is best explained by describing how you are trying to export, and so on.
- History: Is this going on long? Has anything been installed or deleted?
- Are there error messages?
- What steps have you tried already to solve the issue.
- Anything unusual about your set up? Or how you use iPhoto?
Anything else you can think of that might help someone understand the problem you have.
In response to Terence's feedback to my queries:
- It's iPhoto version 9.4.2
- Mac OS X
- Problem: I can't open my iPhoto though I see the icon but if I click on it, nothing happens.
- This happens only few days ago. Right after I purchased and installed the Adobe Photoshop App in my MacBook Air.
- No error messages or whatsoever have been popped up!
- I wonder whether I have set Adobe Photoshop as a default app... however, if that's the case. i would like to revert it to iPhoto because all the photos I have downloaded into my iPhoto are not available now / lost.
I only got my MacBook Air 6 months ago and am not very familiar with the system. So, it may be only a very simple problem that I don't know about.