Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 7

I think on iOS 7, Apple should add the following:

• Siri (iPads and iPhones who dont have them)
  • Passbook for iPad
  • Retina Display Update
  • Launch Pad

And these apps could really make the iPad 1, 2 and iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S better.

😀

Lewis

iPad 2, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Dec 4, 2012 3:30 AM

1 reply

Dec 4, 2012 8:11 AM in response to Lewis Angeles

http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

However, a couple of points:

- Siri will almost certainly not be added to iOS devices that do not have it presently, since they lack the hardware to support Siri.

- I don't understand what you mean by "retina display update". Perhaps if you clarify, someone can offer advice. You'll certainly want to clarify your point if you submit feedback to Apple.

- the same applies to "Launch Pad". I don't know what you're referring to, unless you're referring to LaunchPad in Mac OS X 10.7 and 10.8, in which case you have basically that same function in the Home Screens on the iPad now; indeed, LaunchPad is basically the Home Screens copied, as closely as applicable, to Macs.

Regards.

iOS 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.