Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

earphones iphone 5

Hello,

I've been using my new Iphone 5 for a while and really enjoy the sound of the new earphones.

But ! Sometimes, the music stops in one ear then in the other one. Stop and play restart the sound but only for a while. But it stops again.

During phone conversation, one ear does some weird cracking sounds, like electric shortcuts.

I heard some issues could come from the connector which could not be enough inserted, but I inseret it carefully…

It also works very well when using the old earphones !

Should I ask for a swap ? Is there somme solutions ?

Thanx for helping

Laurent

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Dec 4, 2012 7:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2012 7:59 AM

When you insert the jack into the phone you must give it a very firm push to properly insert and make a full connection. I purchased my iphone 5 last week and when I tried the ear buds I too thought there was a problem with the connector or maybe the phone. I called my friend and he told me to push the connector in firmally. I did and they work perfect.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2012 7:59 AM in response to clementino69

When you insert the jack into the phone you must give it a very firm push to properly insert and make a full connection. I purchased my iphone 5 last week and when I tried the ear buds I too thought there was a problem with the connector or maybe the phone. I called my friend and he told me to push the connector in firmally. I did and they work perfect.

earphones iphone 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.