Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes on iPhone only shows iTunes U and Podcasts Tab on bottom tab

Hi All,

Today, Apple officially launch iTunes Store in my country, so we would be able to purchase music and video now from iTunes (iPhone or through Mac or PC) but the problem is when i tried to open iTunes app in my iPhone 4, the bottom tab only shows iTunes U and Podcasts. But my another iPhone 4 shows perfectly the bottom tab such as search, etc. Both using same Apple ID, same country.

Anyone knows how to solve it ? pls help, tried to restart few times but not helping.

Thanks.

WIlly NgUser uploaded file

iPhone 4, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Dec 4, 2012 7:23 AM

2 replies

Dec 4, 2012 10:42 PM in response to willytbk

Finally i know how to solve this problem by myself ! and now i can get back all of my iTunes Store tabs from Music, Movies, Search, Tones, etc.

The way i did it is i have 2 Apple ID which belongs to 2 different countries, if you don't have it, create one first.

You login with your new Apple ID which belongs to country that have iTunes Store for Music. After login, your device will inform you that this Apple ID is belong to a country, they will direct you to the new store.

After that, try to open iTunes in your iPhone, those tabs will appears perfectly.

Go to setting, in the App Store & iTunes Part, logout ! and then login again with your real Apple ID. they will redirect again to the store specific for that Apple ID's country.

Open iTunes on your iPhone again. those tabs should be appears perfectly.

thanks.

iTunes on iPhone only shows iTunes U and Podcasts Tab on bottom tab

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.