Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

To make other devices log-out from Game Center

Someone else can access the game I am playing that is called Clash Of Clans. I have been trying to find a logical answer on how that person can still have access to my game even after I change my Apple password. The explanation I came out with is that, the person who is playing the game somehow had an access to my Game Center account and as a result he can play the game just like me. Moreover, I discovered that even if you change your Apple-ID password which is your Game Center username and password at the same time, Game Center doesn't ask for the new password. Which makes the ''hacker'' of my Game Center account still accessable to my game.

I still don't know how he accessed on my Game Center account first place, but I need to find a way to log him off so that if he gets disconnected, he won't have access to my Game Center ever again.

Is it possible to log-off all devices that is connected to Game Center?

OR

Is there any way to fix my current situation?

I am really annoyed because everytime I log-in to Clash of Clans -which uses Game Center to make the game data appear on different IOS devices- I realize that someone else made changes in my game.

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Dec 4, 2012 8:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2012 1:20 PM

After resetting Apple password therefore Game Center password by using ''I forgot my password'', when I logged into the game, Game Center application asked for my password. SO, resetting password forced me into logging in to Game Center.

The problem is that; EVEN after that the person who has access to my game once again got online and made in-game changes.

SO, IF I have to log-in to Game Center after resetting the password, that person has to log-in once again to be able to play the game with my data. If he can log-in even after this, CAN someone please make a logical explanation about what the **** is going on here?!!!!!

If he can once again access to the game, that means that he knows the NEW password that I just changed? If he knows it he can simply make purchases on Apple Store?? (which nothing is charged from store since the beginning of this issue)

???????????????

20 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2012 1:20 PM in response to brnpkz

After resetting Apple password therefore Game Center password by using ''I forgot my password'', when I logged into the game, Game Center application asked for my password. SO, resetting password forced me into logging in to Game Center.

The problem is that; EVEN after that the person who has access to my game once again got online and made in-game changes.

SO, IF I have to log-in to Game Center after resetting the password, that person has to log-in once again to be able to play the game with my data. If he can log-in even after this, CAN someone please make a logical explanation about what the **** is going on here?!!!!!

If he can once again access to the game, that means that he knows the NEW password that I just changed? If he knows it he can simply make purchases on Apple Store?? (which nothing is charged from store since the beginning of this issue)

???????????????

Dec 4, 2012 12:54 PM in response to brnpkz

I resetted my apple password by using forgot my password, I changed my apple password manually. I tried everything. I thought reseting the password by ''I forgot my password'' section would log everyone out, it actually made me log in to Game Center again. But still the person can access to my game?

How is this possible? I have never seen something like this, I cant even make a logical explanation for this?

Mar 25, 2014 11:20 AM in response to brnpkz

I have this problem too! So this is a bug from Apple, not Clash of Clan (actully Castle Clan for me)...

I once played my game on a phone I borrowed, forgot to logout. Now that guy keeps playing my game even when I beg him to log out. Apple need to fix this. This is a security whole.

Can anyone tell me how to complain this to Apple ?

May 4, 2014 9:33 AM in response to brnpkz

I have the same problem and have no idea how to resolve it. It would be great if Game Center allowed you to see which device is playing which games and when and also to be able to manage which devices can access your game center games.

Very aggravating.

With my clash of clans I earned enough to upgrade to a new town house and this other person had cancelled it.

Jul 3, 2014 1:21 PM in response to brnpkz

This is an issue with Clash of Clans (CoC) and not Apple.

Once your CoC account (which is stored on SuperCell's servers) is linked to an iOS device via Game Center, there is no way to unlink it save completely resetting the iOS devices and setting it up as new. Even deleting the game won't unlink unlink the device as the link data is stored in the iOS keychain and not in CoC's app data.

There's a post on SuperCell's forums about common issues, it basically says that once your account is linked to a device, there's nothing Apple or SuperCell can do to unlink them. Read the "Think your account has been h@cked" section of:

http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/210561-COMMON-SOLUTIONS-TO-COMMON-PROB LEMS-Read-this-first!

Basically though, you are screwed. You can try reporting the problem in game or contacting clashofclans.feedback@supercell.net, but there's likely nothing than can be done.

To make other devices log-out from Game Center

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.