Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I make a paper group address list from a Contacts group list?

I can't find a way to do this now. It used to be a simple thing -- with the aid of a third party app-- to print all pertinent info for members of a Contact group in an compact list.

Anyone know how to do this, or how to post such info into the Cloud?

TIA

Posted on Dec 4, 2012 10:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2012 12:47 PM

From Contacts help:

Print information

Select one or more contacts or a group. If contacts in a group have multiple email addresses, street addresses, or phone numbers, you can choose which to use. Select addresses for group members Choose File > Print. Choose the print style from the Style pop-up menu, and then set related options. If you don’t see the Style pop-up menu, click Show Details. Mailing labels: Click Layout and choose a label type from the Page pop-up menu. To set page margins and gutter space between labels, and how many labels to print per page, choose Define Custom. Click Label and choose the address to print from the Addresses pop-up menu (for example, print a label for each contact’s home address). Use other Label options to specify the print order, include a company for business mailings or a country for international mailings, or add a graphic. Envelopes: Click Layout and choose the envelope type from the Layout pop-up menu. If you’re using a non-standard envelope size, choose Define Custom, and then enter the dimensions. Click Label and specify whether to include your return address. Choose the contact address to print from the Addresses pop-up menu (for example, print a label for each contact’s home address). Use other Label options to choose the print order, include a company for business mailings or a country for international mailings, or to add a graphic to the envelopes. To choose the direction in which to feed the envelopes into the printer, click Orientation. Lists: Select the paper size and orientation, and then use the Attributes list to select which fields to include. Pocket Address Book: Select the paper size and orientation, and then use the Attributes list to select which fields to include. Choose between the indexed and compact formats using the Flip Style option. Show Tips for printing a pocket book

I haven't tried it because I don't use groups. I hope this helps.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2012 12:47 PM in response to Lorelei

From Contacts help:

Print information

Select one or more contacts or a group. If contacts in a group have multiple email addresses, street addresses, or phone numbers, you can choose which to use. Select addresses for group members Choose File > Print. Choose the print style from the Style pop-up menu, and then set related options. If you don’t see the Style pop-up menu, click Show Details. Mailing labels: Click Layout and choose a label type from the Page pop-up menu. To set page margins and gutter space between labels, and how many labels to print per page, choose Define Custom. Click Label and choose the address to print from the Addresses pop-up menu (for example, print a label for each contact’s home address). Use other Label options to specify the print order, include a company for business mailings or a country for international mailings, or add a graphic. Envelopes: Click Layout and choose the envelope type from the Layout pop-up menu. If you’re using a non-standard envelope size, choose Define Custom, and then enter the dimensions. Click Label and specify whether to include your return address. Choose the contact address to print from the Addresses pop-up menu (for example, print a label for each contact’s home address). Use other Label options to choose the print order, include a company for business mailings or a country for international mailings, or to add a graphic to the envelopes. To choose the direction in which to feed the envelopes into the printer, click Orientation. Lists: Select the paper size and orientation, and then use the Attributes list to select which fields to include. Pocket Address Book: Select the paper size and orientation, and then use the Attributes list to select which fields to include. Choose between the indexed and compact formats using the Flip Style option. Show Tips for printing a pocket book

I haven't tried it because I don't use groups. I hope this helps.

Can I make a paper group address list from a Contacts group list?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.