Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pick up the upgraded macbook pro retina with 16gb memory in retail store NYC

Hi!

Pick up from the Apple Store

Hello, I live in Russia, a few days flying on a tourist trip to New York, I would like to buy MacBook Pro Retina 15-inch with 16GB of memory, these laptops are available in retail stores? Or it should be buying online and choose to pick up from the retail store? If I order it with the option to pick up from the retail store I have time to get it? I'm flying out of NYC 14 numbers, with options to pick up on the website says "Ships to store. Available Dec 12 at Apple Store, Fifth Avenue"

What happens if it is not delivered by that date? Or I for some reason can not fly to the scheduled date?

Thx!

MacBook Pro with Retina display

Posted on Dec 4, 2012 10:40 AM

10 replies

Dec 5, 2012 7:58 AM in response to wmcasher

05.12.2012, 19:43, Fifth Avenue <fifthavenue@apple.com> write:

Hi,

Thank you for your email. Yes, in your situation you should order it online for pickup in store. It is available in our store as well. If it will be available on December 12, we can hold it here until you are able to pick it up on December 14.

Regards,

Apple Fifth Avenue
767 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10153
fifthavenue@apple.com
http://www.apple.com/retail/fifthavenue

On Dec 4, 2012, at 12:40 PM, Alexander Gorbanev <********@********.***> wrote:

Hi, I live in Russia, a few days flying on a tourist trip to New York, I would like to buy MacBook Pro Retina 15-inch with 16GB of memory, these laptops are in stock at your store, or must be ordered and instead of shipping to select Pickup your store? If you need to order it with the option to pick up from the store that I have time to get it, I'm leaving the 14 th, the site says "Ships to store. Available Dec 12 at Apple Store, Fifth Avenue"

Pick up the upgraded macbook pro retina with 16gb memory in retail store NYC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.