Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

finding nemo spanish credits

at 12 minutes and 38 seconds the video cuts out and the credits begin to roll in spanish. The audio continues through so when the video kicks back in, the movies audio and video are out of sync. I have spent more then $1000 purchasing movies from iTunes in the past couple months to start replacing my dvd collection. This is simply unacceptable.

Apple TV (3rd generation), iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Dec 4, 2012 1:45 PM

21 replies

Dec 5, 2012 4:37 PM in response to Jamesv28

this is unfixable. I am currently exchanging emails with Apple support. So far they have refunded my purchase but I have explained to them that this is not a problem that only I am having. If you read the reviews for finding nemo in itunes, everyone who posts is having this problem. So i guess its just waiting it out until Apple fixes.

Dec 7, 2012 3:34 AM in response to jdevitajr

This is the final response I received from Apple support after much back and forth emails. Pretty much sums up the issue. Just be patient is the answer.

Hello Joseph,

My names Dan, I am a iTunes Support Senior Advisor. I'd like to thank you for contacting the Apple Support Team. I understand that recently purchased "Finding Nemo" and the file appears to be corrupt. I can see why you would be looking forward to having this matter resolved quickly and I assure you I will do my best to help you fix this.

I would like to mention that this request has reached me because Jen, the previous representative you have spoken with, has asked me to take care of this request to ensure your your issue gets resolved appropriately and efficiently.

I see that Jen has refunded the item for you, in an attempt to resolve your concerns, you were not exactly to thrilled about the resolution as it did not fix the problem. I can completely understand where you are coming from. I hope that I can address this issue to your satisfaction, and in the end, resolve your concerns regarding purchasing your digital content from iTunes.

When an item is reported as being corrupt, and we process a refund, we do it in a way that notates the item. This informs the department that handles the quality of the iTunes Stores content, that there is an issue that needs to be addressed. That department then reviews the item in question, and contacts the content provider. iTunes then awaits the content providers update regarding the file. This process should have been addressed to you, at the very least you should have been advised that the item in question was being investigated.

Now when this happens Joseph, we have very little information regarding the file itself. We are actually to be under the impression that the issues are download issues, not content issues, until the appropriate department reviews the content and states otherwise. As you can imagine, it takes a little while for iTunes to speak directly with the distributor regarding the issues, and then for the distributor to release the updated version. At that time, the fixed version is made available to all who purchased it. It is because of this, that apple does not immediately 'pull' the content from the store front, without giving the distributor a chance to address the issue. It is also due to this that we try to advise customers to give the item a few weeks to be fixed before attempting to repurchase.

With this being said, the item "Finding Nemo" has been notated. It will be reviewed shortly, if not already, and a fix will be made available as soon as the content developer addresses the issue.

I hope that this kind of explains what is happening with that file. I know it is not exactly what you were hoping to hear, but we really have to wait for the content developer to provide us a fix version, at least give them a chance to address the issue. As for a timeline on how long this should take, there is no exact number I can give, and we usually advise to give at least 3 weeks before attempting to repurchase.

If there is anything else I can help you with, any more questions or concerns you would like me to address, feel free to reply to this email. Ill be happy to assist.

I hope you have found this information helpful. I'd like to thank you for your continuing business with us at Apple.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day, Joseph.

Sincerely,

Dan

Senior Advisor

iTunes Store/Mac App Store Customer Support

finding nemo spanish credits

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.