Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

With 10.0.6, some jpg on the timeline are replaced by a blue icon, Why?

Hi,

I've taken a screenshot of my problem.

User uploaded file

For instance, as you can see, my jpg Ire19151-0010 shows as a blue «gaz pump». On its sides, other jpg do nicely. What's puzzling, is all of them come from the same folder and all used to appear just OK with previous versions of FCP X. In my case, about half of all my jpg behave like this since 10.0.6. The good news is they actually appear normally in my viewing monitor. Strange!

Anyone knows what might be the problem?

Thank you for helping me.

ndumais

Final Cut Pro X

Posted on Dec 4, 2012 2:43 PM

3 replies

Dec 5, 2012 10:22 AM in response to Luis Sequeira1

Hi Luis

I did trash the Preferencesusing Pref Manager from Digital Rebellion. I also followed your advice and got rid of all useless render thumbnails,

But, this masking process is far from stopping. I'd say it now covers 90 % of all frames on my Timeline. Yesterday when I first wrote, it was about 50 %. It seems to be some sort of ongoing process.

But all those frames I can no longer see appear correctly in the event browser and in the view monitor.

Thank you.

ndumais

With 10.0.6, some jpg on the timeline are replaced by a blue icon, Why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.