Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello. i am crying and having a nervous breakdown right now because i have a MAJOR CRISIS!!! i synced all my old music that i deleted because i didnt like it anymore. i pulled out the cord while it was still syncing and now that music is STUCK ON MY PHONE

hi. i am having a nervous breakdown right now... i was setting up my iphone with the new version of itunes and i accidentally pressed autofill when i was listening to my music. well, it started to download all of my old music that i no longer enjoy so i freaked out and disconnected my iphone from the usb cord. well, now i have a bunch of grey songs that i cannoth delete in itunesOR from my phone... HELP ME.. PLEASE!!!!!!!!

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Dec 4, 2012 4:26 PM

7 replies

hello. i am crying and having a nervous breakdown right now because i have a MAJOR CRISIS!!! i synced all my old music that i deleted because i didnt like it anymore. i pulled out the cord while it was still syncing and now that music is STUCK ON MY PHONE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.