Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't load raw files from a Leica d-lux 6. Says it's an unsupported file. Help please!

I cannot load raw files from a Leica d-lux 6. Aperture says it's an unsupported file. How do I get it to be a supported file? Help, please!

iMac, Mac OS X (10.5.1), Also use a MacBook Pro

Posted on Dec 4, 2012 8:30 PM

4 replies

Dec 5, 2012 5:06 AM in response to zhaba

What is your Aperture version? Here is the list of supported raw formats for Aperture 3, see: Apple - Aperture - Technical Specifications - RAW Support

Your camera is not on the list. Use the software that came with your camera to convert your raw files to dng or tiff images; then you can import the images into Aperture and work with them, while waiting for Apple to release raw support for your camera. Or shoot raw+jpeg pairs and use the jpeg while you are waiting.

Is Mac OS X (10.5.1) really your current operating system? Then you may need to upgrade, when Apple finally releases raw support for your camera. The newest raw support required Aperture 3.4. to be installed.

Regards

Léonie

I can't load raw files from a Leica d-lux 6. Says it's an unsupported file. Help please!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.