Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When installing Logic Pro 9, I insert the required CD but the computer spits it back out.

The first CD ran smoothly and installed what it needed, soon a message popped up saying - Insert the "Audio Content 1" discs to continue the installation.
I did, and the computer spat it out, literally.

OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Dec 4, 2012 9:51 PM

2 replies

Dec 5, 2012 2:24 AM in response to kcstudio

Hi

You could try making disk images of your disks using Disk Utility, but if there are too damaged you may need to try other approaches.

You may be able to get enough of Logic Studio installed such that (once you have updated to the latest versions) you can download the majority of the necessary content via the Logic Pro menu.

I suggest that you re-run the installer, but deselect the Soundtrack Pro content (this is what's on Audio 1, 2 and 3). It would be enough to just install the basic Apps and content only, then download the rest.

Alternatively, try contacting Apple regarding replacement disks, or find a pal with a set you could use (with your own serial number of course).

CCT

When installing Logic Pro 9, I insert the required CD but the computer spits it back out.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.