Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Has anyone ever seen or used this case?

Hello everyone,

I have just received my new 2012 13" Macbook Air. I love the machine it is really great! However I want something to keep it in when I'm not using it or something that I can put in a backpack and carry it around in. I really want a sleeve with a flap at the top, and I would prefer if the flap wasn't velcro (no real reason besides taste). I found the following case, but it's kind of expensive and I can't find any reviews for it on Amazon or any other vendors' website. I was wondering if any of you have any opinions about it based on past experience or if you can point me to some possible cases. I like the incase, but I've read it may be too tight. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Jordan

MacBook Air

Posted on Dec 5, 2012 5:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2012 11:33 AM

I have the sleeve case from Waterfield Designs and it is a very nice case. It is $54 with the flap BUT the flap does closure is velcro.

http://sfbags.com/products/sleevecases/sleevecases-mac.php

1 reply

Has anyone ever seen or used this case?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.