Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello please help me for active my iphone

hello please help me for active my iphone 4s

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Dec 5, 2012 5:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2012 6:03 AM

Assuming the phone has never been activated:

To activate your phone first get a SIM for the carrier you want to use, make sure the SIM is provisioned in the carrier's database by calling them, insert the SIM into the phone. If you are within range of a WiFi network it should activate on its own. If it doesn't go to Settings/General/Reset - Erase all content and settings.

Alternatively, connect it to a computer that has the latest version of iTunes already installed and connect the phone. It should activate on its own. If it doesn't click the "Restore" button in iTunes.

If neither of these work, or you have tried other ways, you need to give us more information. What have you tried to do, and what were the results? Include all error messages, with error numbers.

23 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2012 6:03 AM in response to chenar tofiq

Assuming the phone has never been activated:

To activate your phone first get a SIM for the carrier you want to use, make sure the SIM is provisioned in the carrier's database by calling them, insert the SIM into the phone. If you are within range of a WiFi network it should activate on its own. If it doesn't go to Settings/General/Reset - Erase all content and settings.

Alternatively, connect it to a computer that has the latest version of iTunes already installed and connect the phone. It should activate on its own. If it doesn't click the "Restore" button in iTunes.

If neither of these work, or you have tried other ways, you need to give us more information. What have you tried to do, and what were the results? Include all error messages, with error numbers.

hello please help me for active my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.