Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Use Keynote as a trade show presentation tool in a secured (kiosk) mode?

Hello,

I want to use an iPad during a fair / trade show, where it shall run a Keynote (or formerly PowerPoint) presentation. In order to restrict the users to manipulate the presentation, I want to run it in a "secure" mode, where the user cannot access via double-clicking or gestures the edit level of Keynote.

If an admin needs to reach the edit level again, this should be achieved via a password or reboot.

I know, that the Keynote app for OS X is able to secure access as well as quitiing the app via a password protection. But unfortunately (…or should I better say: idiotically ?) this very behaviour is ignored / deleted from the Keynote file when importing it to the iPad version of Keynote!

Is there a way to use Keynote as a trade show presentation tool in a secured mode?

ANY help is VERY welcome!

Keynote-OTHER, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Dec 5, 2012 4:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2012 8:41 AM

try the iOS discussion group - this is Keynote for Mac a very different product.

1 reply

Use Keynote as a trade show presentation tool in a secured (kiosk) mode?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.