Skip navigation

Internet disappears on AT&T iPhone 5

177 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 5, 2012 6:43 AM by wjosten RSS
bzq Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Dec 5, 2012 6:29 AM

Several times a week the internet "disappears" on my iPhone 5.  My wife and another co-worker also have the same problem.  Restoring my Network Settings corrects the problem until it happens again.  I've gone to the AT&T store where they replaced my SIM card but the problem continued.  I took it to the Apple store last week but they don't think that it's a hardware issue.

Is anyone else having this problem?

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.1
  • wjosten Level 10 Level 10 (91,290 points)
    Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 5, 2012 6:43 AM (in response to bzq)

If you've already replaced the sim & reset network settings, there's really not much left to try, except restoring your phone as a new device in iTunes. However, given the fact that you, your wife & another person all have the same issue, I doubt the problem rests with your phones. I'd go to AT&T & get yet another sim. If the problem still exists, go to an Apple store...have them run diagnostics.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.