Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

DONT UPDATE TO 11

Dont waste your time with this horrible verson of itunes. I would like to talk with someone within the company, but the only people i get referred to, are paying customers like myself. Itunes customer serice is none exsistant. how can a company base a business around no support. Im tempted to leave this company and pay someone else for music downloads. Especially when im ripped off, i downloaded the new update, and £20 WORTH OFF MUSIC I DOWNLOADED ONLY YESTERDAY, AND HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR, IS NOT ON MY COMPUTER OR IN CLOUD!!!!! I bet none of you can help with that problem????

Windows 7

Posted on Dec 5, 2012 7:22 AM

2 replies

Dec 5, 2012 12:09 PM in response to RootZz

RootZz wrote:

Dont waste your time with this horrible verson of itunes. I would like to talk with someone within the company...

Then contact Apple directly.

These are user to user support forums. No one here works for Apple. Apple does not monitor these forums or respond here.

RootZz wrote:

Im tempted to leave this company and pay someone else for music downloads.

Then LEAVE! No one here cares.

RootZz wrote:

£20 WORTH OFF MUSIC I DOWNLOADED ONLY YESTERDAY, AND HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR, IS NOT ON MY COMPUTER OR IN CLOUD!!!!! I bet none of you can help with that problem????

If you'd stop being such a whiny little brat and help yourself, you could have easily found this:

Download past purchases from iTunes

Now if you'd like help with other issues without the attitude, drop YOUR attitude and provide specifics of the problems you are experiencing.

Dec 5, 2012 3:46 PM in response to RootZz

Maybe I was alittle agitated by my experience, but that's not taking away the fact they have ruined the way iTunes operates. For instance the old style list format was very useful. Names of songs, albums ect below, with a section at the top with all cover art that you could minimise or maximise accordingly. You could scroll through the songs seeing all the irrelevant album art. You can't do this on the new updated version. Also when you use grid style on the new version, all the playlists art and songs don't correspond in order of position played.

Although you replied, your condescending comments didn't particularly help. My point was the fact that its very hard to get in contact with apple directly. Each time I was sent to these forums. So through frustration wrote a quick message not necessarily expecting a reply. Your comment about who cares about me wanting to go elsewhere.....you or anyone else on these forums probably couldn't give a flying F!$k. But I spend a lot of money on music, so if people like me go elsewhere and apple continue to lose customers through shoddy service, I bet they'll care sunshine. They are already experiencing loss of custom to other products. So anyone who stands there and says a company doesn't want good paying customers is a complete muppet.

DONT UPDATE TO 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.