Skip navigation

DONT UPDATE TO 11

148 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2012 3:46 PM by RootZz RSS
RootZz Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Dec 5, 2012 7:22 AM

Dont waste your time with this horrible verson of itunes. I would like to talk with someone within the company, but the only people i get referred to, are paying customers like myself. Itunes customer serice is none exsistant. how can a company base a business around no support. Im tempted to leave this company and pay someone else for music downloads. Especially when im ripped off, i downloaded the new update, and £20 WORTH OFF MUSIC I DOWNLOADED ONLY YESTERDAY, AND HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR, IS NOT ON MY COMPUTER OR IN CLOUD!!!!! I bet none of you can help with that problem????

Windows 7
  • diesel vdub Level 7 Level 7 (20,685 points)
    Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 5, 2012 12:09 PM (in response to RootZz)

RootZz wrote:

Dont waste your time with this horrible verson of itunes. I would like to talk with someone within the company...

Then contact Apple directly.

These are user to user support forums.  No one here works for Apple.  Apple does not monitor these forums or respond here.

RootZz wrote:

Im tempted to leave this company and pay someone else for music downloads.

Then LEAVE!  No one here cares.

RootZz wrote:

£20 WORTH OFF MUSIC I DOWNLOADED ONLY YESTERDAY, AND HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR, IS NOT ON MY COMPUTER OR IN CLOUD!!!!! I bet none of you can help with that problem????

If you'd stop being such a whiny little brat and help yourself, you could have easily found this:

Download past purchases from iTunes

Now if you'd like help with other issues without the attitude, drop YOUR attitude and provide specifics of the problems you are experiencing.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.