Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Screen crack..

My screen cracked because my friend threw a ball at me, and i dropped it on the floor.

and its cracked. But im arguing he should pay for the new phone because that is the only

option i have, and it is recovering the way it was before the accident. But he's arguing that

He didnt break the phone, he only broke the screen, so he should just pay half of the price for

the new phone. Please tell me which one makes more sense, and morally right.

Posted on Dec 5, 2012 9:37 AM

1 reply

Dec 5, 2012 9:52 AM in response to yellowhello

That's not a technical issue and so really isn't an appropriate topic for these forums. And really it's something you need to work out between you two. There are valid viewpoints for each side of the argument, and really it comes down not to moral or ethical questions but how much you two wish to remain friends. You'll need to decide for yourself what you consider fair and wish to insist on.

If you ant to discuss this topic further, there are many other web sites with forums where you can get opinions. We really should keep these forums to the purpose for which Apple provides them, technical support questions.

Regards.

iPhone Screen crack..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.