Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Configuration Profile Custom Settings in Profile Manager

Hi All,

I'm a newbie when it comes to OS X configuration profiles. Does anyone have any resources on customizing or editing configuration profiles?

I've been playing around with Profile Manager for a few days and see the "Custom Settings" tab. I'm curious what kind of things I can customize here. Being a newbie I don't know where to start.... If anyone has any documentation or link to online resource or book recommendation on editing mobileconfig files or creating custom settings with payloads in Profile Manager I'd really appreciate it!! There are a lot of tweeks that I'd like to set on our computers and I'd like to see if I can do these tweeks with configuration profiles.

Thanks in advance for your help!

~Joe

Posted on Dec 5, 2012 9:48 AM

There are no replies.

Configuration Profile Custom Settings in Profile Manager

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.