Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does anyone know how to alphabetize the podcasts

This is just one of a brazillion problems with this app. I also have probably 600 or so episodes of maybe 100 different podcasts that I'm subscribing to. When I subscribe to a new podcast, it just adds it to the top of the list instead of alphabetically. It's increasingly harder and harder to find a podcast I am looking for. This seems like such a basic and obvious function, I can't believe I even have to ask the question. This app crashes constantly and with the volume of podcasts I listen to, this has become a nightmare. Does Apple read these forums? Surely they can afford humans to write these programs instead of monkeys. Do they road test these apps at all? This is way way worse than the Maps fiasco. This app just doesn't work. Also, I download a podcast to see if I like it and if I don't, it stays there. I can delete the individual episodes, but they stay on the list and just show 0 episodes. I want the whole thing gone and you can't left swipe and delete like you can the episodes. Can someone shed some light on this? Bueller?

Podcasts-OTHER, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Dec 5, 2012 11:57 AM

There are no replies.

Does anyone know how to alphabetize the podcasts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.