Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

TV show subscription downloads marked as watched

I have a season pass for a TV show and iTunes downloads new episodes automatically. Those new episodes used to be stored locally as "unwatched". Lately, they are marked as "watched". I have to go into the watched list and manually change them to unwatched, so that they show up on my AppleTVs as unwatched. Is there a way to fix this so that new downloads are initially marked unwatched? Thanks.

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7), 2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon, 8 GB

Posted on Dec 5, 2012 11:33 AM

6 replies

Dec 19, 2012 9:37 PM in response to Fidelio

hello fidelio,

this is an issue which was introduced with itunes 11 !

it is unbelievable, but if u search here a little, u will find that there are already a few threads open on this subject.

i personally downgraded again to 10.7 cause it was unacceptable for me. i can only suggest that you report the issue

with the feedback function within itunes ! please do so...the more people complain abt it, the more attention this issue will get.

i personally believe that this is a cloud issue.....lets hope it will be solved soon.

brgds

chris

TV show subscription downloads marked as watched

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.