Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No icons showing in iPhone email...

My iPhone 4 was recently updated, and shortly after the bar of icons for folders, forwarding, replying no longer appears (screen shot below). The only option available is to archive from the list page.
Anyone else had to troubleshoot this? I'm crossing my fingers that I don't have to restore and start from scratch... *sighs*

Help?

User uploaded file<--- See... no icon bar 😟

iPhone 4, iOS 6

Posted on Dec 5, 2012 1:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2012 1:12 PM

I have two suggestions:

1. (Not likely to work, but worth a try): What happens if you rotate your phone 90° to landscape mode? Does that help?

2. Try resetting your iPhone. Hold the sleep/wake and home buttons together for 7 or 8 seconds till the Apple logo appears. Hopefully that will do it.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2012 1:12 PM in response to khep

I have two suggestions:

1. (Not likely to work, but worth a try): What happens if you rotate your phone 90° to landscape mode? Does that help?

2. Try resetting your iPhone. Hold the sleep/wake and home buttons together for 7 or 8 seconds till the Apple logo appears. Hopefully that will do it.

No icons showing in iPhone email...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.