Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my phone(4s) switches off automatically at 20% and doesnt start till i cahrge it,and once i put it on charge it shows batterl level 28%,earlier my battery wud drain till 1% then it used to switch off please help

my phone(4s) switches off automatically at 20% and doesnt start till i cahrge it,and once i put it on charge it shows batterl level 28%,earlier my battery wud drain till 1% then it used to switch off please help

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Dec 6, 2012 3:17 AM

1 reply

Dec 6, 2012 10:10 AM in response to GaMe9

These are usually the features of a faulty battery. Restore iPhone Firmware with iTunes 10.7 or 11 on computer. See if better. If not, and there is Warranty or AppleCare make Genius reservation and take iPhone to Apple for resolution. If no Coverage, still make Genius reservation and take iPhone to Apple Store for free quick (minutes time) battery diagnostic testing.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.