Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I haven't ever had a problem syncing my Ipad or my Iphone with my computer. The latest Itunes does not show the side bar that includes my devices and even with the tutorial I cannot find the screen that will allow me to sync my devices. HELP!

I haven't previously had a problem syncing my iPhone and my iPad with my computer. With the new iTunes, I can't even get the column that identifies I have any devices. I'm obviously doing something wrong and I've tried the video explanations but nothing remotely like what came up on the screenin the past is there now. I don't use iCloud. Can anyone help me please because it's important that I sync my calendars, emails etc on all my devices, including my computer.

iPhone 4

Posted on Dec 6, 2012 3:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2012 3:56 AM

1. Open iTunes.

2. Click the View option in the iTunes menu.

3. Select the Show Sidebar option.

Connect your phone, select it in the Sidebar...the various tabs will now show as before.

3 replies

I haven't ever had a problem syncing my Ipad or my Iphone with my computer. The latest Itunes does not show the side bar that includes my devices and even with the tutorial I cannot find the screen that will allow me to sync my devices. HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.