Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No one is answering our threads. No support here.

If you look at all the threads on this forum you will see we got no one answering our questions. we are pretty much on our own. I thought Apple was suppose to have superior support than windows. lol

iPod classic, Windows 7, Sony 701HD car receiver

Posted on Dec 6, 2012 7:39 AM

7 replies

Dec 6, 2012 7:43 AM in response to stylinlp38

First and foremost this is a user to user forum. If you would like support from apple directly you should use http://www.apple.com/support/contact/ and follow the directions to get support for the issue you need resolved.

Second in this post you don't pose any question/issue you need help with. Perhaps if you state your issue I could be of assistance.

Dec 6, 2012 1:38 PM in response to stylinlp38

As has already been pointed out to you, this is a user-to-user forum. Apple do not answer questions here, your fellow users do. Often, users answer only the questions on a subject if they know enough about to make their contribution worthwhile.

So think about this, the user who may be best placed to answer your question (possibly as a direct result of their own experience) may be on the other side of the world to you and at work, travelling, or asleep in the dead of night.

The first demonstration of your impatience was after just what, 88 minutes?

Perhaps it was enough to stop anyone with the knowledge from responding to you. As for the 20+ questions you're fretting about, the same thing applies. We don't sit here 24 hours a day. Especially for someone who, when asked by uselessSABOTAGE to say what you needed help with, kept whinging instead of taking up the offer.

Dec 6, 2012 1:44 PM in response to the fiend

Yup, he pointed this out and now realize this. I started my intial thread asking about AIFF files 2 days ago with no replies. thats why I started this thread. It is still unanswered. I gave up on it. Not expecting anyone to help with my questions. I just decided to load all my files as AIFF 16bit 44.1 hz. ***** but thats what Im stuck with until MirrorLink comes out for my Samsung Galaxy S3 android phone so I can sell this ipod on craigslist.

Dec 6, 2012 2:00 PM in response to stylinlp38

You appear to have answered your own questions in your other post.

I will just point out though, that an iPod was never going to be the best quality ever. It was not designed to be so, it was designed so that all those "CDs could be carried around in one's pocket". Inevitably, that feat requires compromise.

In spite of the compromise, the quality is pretty good. I use my two iPods via a direct in-car connection to the car's stereo, with Bose on-ear headphones and Klipsch Docking stations, all good quality devices. I've spent money on trying to get the best I can out of this tiny device, and so I'm happy with it that I never use my high powered stereo anymore.

However, if you feel that it's not good enough for you, that's fine. Perhaps you should stay with something more appropriate if you feel you can get better quality out of it.

No one is answering our threads. No support here.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.