Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The best tablet to go with iMac

I'm thinking of buying the new 21.5 inch iMac and I wanna know which Wacom tablet is the best to go with it, I'm gonna mainly use it in drawing,thanks.

iMac

Posted on Dec 6, 2012 8:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2012 9:20 AM

Wacom's best tablet line is the Cintiq series as these are like drawing on a second laptop monitor.

They are very pricey however as they are more than just a basic tablet computer.

Wacom's Intuos line is the more common and affordable line of drawing tablets and the current lineup is their best so far. You don't have the luxury of drawing direct on a screen, but they have all the other advantages that the Cintiq line has plus the Intuos line comes in 4 different sizes.

The Intuos line is less pricey, but still somewhat expensive, but give you the options of purchasing a pen tablet that is almost the same working size is the 21 inch screen iMac for a lot less money than a Cintiq model of the same size.

I use the medium size Intuos tablet, but since getting a 27 inch iMac, I am thinking about purchasing one of the larger size tablets.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 6, 2012 9:20 AM in response to Leena sulaimany

Wacom's best tablet line is the Cintiq series as these are like drawing on a second laptop monitor.

They are very pricey however as they are more than just a basic tablet computer.

Wacom's Intuos line is the more common and affordable line of drawing tablets and the current lineup is their best so far. You don't have the luxury of drawing direct on a screen, but they have all the other advantages that the Cintiq line has plus the Intuos line comes in 4 different sizes.

The Intuos line is less pricey, but still somewhat expensive, but give you the options of purchasing a pen tablet that is almost the same working size is the 21 inch screen iMac for a lot less money than a Cintiq model of the same size.

I use the medium size Intuos tablet, but since getting a 27 inch iMac, I am thinking about purchasing one of the larger size tablets.

Dec 6, 2012 6:07 PM in response to Leena sulaimany

Well,

You said the best Wacom drawing tablet!

The Wacom Cintiq line is the best, tablet and screen, but most expensive.

The Intuous line are the ones that you draw on and the results show on the computer screen.

The best of these are the two larger size drawing tablets.

IF these are even too much money for you, then I would opt for the medium size drawing tablet as I have, currently.

I use the Wacom Intuous mainly for painting and illustration in both Adobe Photoshop and Corel Painter.

Check the Wacom site to see which tablet would really fit your needs.

http://www.wacom.com/products/pen-tablets/intuos

The best tablet to go with iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.