You know we're all volunteers here . . . I don't think 30 minutes is an outrrageous time to wait for someone who
1. Might have a clue
2. Has the time available.
Calm down, OK?
1. Both sites work fine for me
2. Two machines here both work fine with those sites
3. Same here
4. I do not use 1Password
I suggest you uninstall 1Password and try again. Or is there an update for 1P?
Bee: Sorry for that. I'm obviously not talking about you at all. I'm a person who always tries to be very helpful. If I clicked in a thread and the guy posted a couple links saying that they wouldn't work it wouldn't even dawn on me to not click the link and tell the guy if they worked for me or not. Ultimately, a whack of people read the thread and couldn't be bothered to click and report--yet those people I'm sure will be the first to take the help. I'm not impatient about my issue here... honestly. Sorry if I came off unnapreciative in advance and was owly. If there's anything that I can ever do to help you I will anytime.
Klaus: Effects both 2012 MacBook Pro Retina and 2009 Mac Pro both completely updated ... what else were you looking for?
(for product specifics, I updated them after the post and could be the reason why they're not showing up. I listed them in the thread anyway. Maybe 2 times a charm??)
Okay, here are some more symptoms that I've found:
1. After a few minute period the USPS site times out with "... can't establish a secure connection to..."
2. After a few minutes the airbnb site will actually load, but click any link and you have to wait another few minutes
3. While one of these sites is in the throws of trying to load any other tabs with "healthy" URLs also lag until the the offending page fails or I close that tab. So, it cripples other browser activity.
To reiterate... all work fine in other browsers on both macs.
1. When did this start? With an upate or upgrade?
2. Do you usually empty the cache in Safari?
3. Have you checked your Font Book application for duplicate fonts?
4. You have no AV or security apps on there? If so, which ones?
As for your "My Products" not showing up . . . you have to click on the "Use Advanced Editor" in order for them to actually show up in your posts. (I don't believe it either. What a PITA!)
1. Noticed today--but it could have been an issue and it didn't show itself prior. The only thing I noticed that changed were the 3 iWork apps updated yesterday accross both Macs. With regards to upgrades, the Retina's brand new (you can't upgrade them anyway) and haven't touched the Mac Pro either.
2. I leave Safari alone. Since then I reset it a few times to no avail.
3. Font Book clean as a whistle
4. Definitely no AV or security stuff.
Anyway, looks like there are some others that are suddenly having this problem as well. I'm curious if they're also using Airport Extremes.
Yes I did repair permissions. Nothing. One more thing... let's say I'm in this thread and click to open up the usps site in a new tab. It does it's hanging thing. I then close the tab and I'm back on the Apple site tab. The Apple site (or any other site) isn't immediately useable. It'll do the same hanging thing for probably 10 seconds before returning back to normal. Safari having some issues apparently.