Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello...I have Aperature 2 all of my photos that I pull up in the viewer are in red and blue only and I cannot adjust them..how do I correct this?

I have Aperature 2..and recently when photos are in the viewer they appear red and blue and cannot be adjusted..I am unable to make any adjustments.. They are ok in the browser..eliminate this..I have no idea if i did something?

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2009), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Dec 6, 2012 1:06 PM

1 reply

Dec 7, 2012 4:50 PM in response to Appleannie1

There are two settings, that change the appearance of the images in the viewer only, check, if you have enabled them accidentally:

• Hot areas: this is enabled from the "View" menu: View > Hot areas
  • Onscreen proofing: from the "View" menu: View > Onscreen Proofing

If one of these options should be turned on, disable them.

Enabling "Hot areas" will let your image look like this for example: (this was created with Aperture 3, I don't have Aperture 2, but you should see something similar).

User uploaded file

Regards

Léonie

Hello...I have Aperature 2 all of my photos that I pull up in the viewer are in red and blue only and I cannot adjust them..how do I correct this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.