Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I unable to play games on my Touch if WiFi is unavailable. The kids like to play games in the car ?

The kids like to play games in the car. i dont always want them to use my phone. I bought an Ipod touch partially for this reason but games can not be played if we are not close to WiFi. If would have known this I would not have bought it. Can I change this in any way. in Settings??

Posted on Dec 7, 2012 7:13 AM

1 reply

Dec 7, 2012 7:17 AM in response to A.Marshall

Some games require an internet connection and some do not. It seems that the ones yu kids are using require an internert connection. The iPod can only connect to the internet via wifi.

If your phone and data plan supported tethering/persone hotspot then use you phone to connect to the iternet and the iPods can then connect to your phone via wifi (or bluetooth for iPhone tethering)

Why am I unable to play games on my Touch if WiFi is unavailable. The kids like to play games in the car ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.