Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mac pro won't export iMovie to youtube -- need firefox / google chrome but will this fix it and is it safe??

i cant export my imovie to youtube because I dont have google chrome or firefox-- however i once downloaded google chrome to my windows lap top and it went spaz... unsure if this will happen to the mac?/ any help

Posted on Dec 7, 2012 11:44 AM

5 replies

Dec 7, 2012 5:17 PM in response to jenann

Sorry. I do not have an answer. My movie was much longer but only 640x480. The upload page is different than it was the last time that I used it. It is much simpler now but seemed confusing at first. There was a line near the top of the window that made me think athere was a problem but the upload soon finished. I think youtubes video quality has improved. Maybeupload a previously uploaded file, change the name, to see if it works

Bob

mac pro won't export iMovie to youtube -- need firefox / google chrome but will this fix it and is it safe??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.