Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

upgrading from logic

I have Logic 9 and Mainstage 2 and realized the since Mainstage was in the App store my copy no longer updates to the newest version. I think I read that Logic Pro users (I purchased it for 499) get to upgrade to the Mainstage App store version for free. Can someone explain how to do this. It's only 29.99 so I'll buy it anyway if I have to but would rather get it for free if I'm supposed to.

Thanks

Madtux

MainStage, Mainstage 2.1.3

Posted on Dec 7, 2012 12:54 PM

4 replies

Dec 21, 2012 11:32 PM in response to CCTM

CCT,

I checked that out, thanks. And I see there's more support for the Axiom 49. But I also read on this forum that some were having performance issues with the newer version...

If I were to "upgrade" can I revert to the previous version if I find I also have problems?

So far 2.1 has been very stable for me on the gig. My goal is to eventually have only MS, the Axiom 49 and Keystation 88es as my rig.

Sidenote; I also have a Korg Triton Extreme and I need to find an easy way to transfer a dozen sequences from it and import them somehow into Mainstage or Logic...anyone ??

THEN my setup would be complete and so very light 😀

Thanks,

Greg

upgrading from logic

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.