Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I transfer contacts from my old nokia C3-01 to iphone 5?

Or how can i transfer it to my address book on my mac. Nokia C3-01 do not support "isync" so any other solution. Thanks

iPhone 5, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Dec 8, 2012 5:22 AM

6 replies

Dec 9, 2014 11:50 PM in response to Salladin

You can use SIM Card to solve the issue about how to transfer contacts from Nokia to iPhone.

On your Nokia device select all contacts and transfer them to SIM Card. To do this go to Contacts > Options > Mark All then go to Options > Copy > Copy Contacts to and choose SIM memory .Take out the SIM Card and insert it in your iPhone. Navigate to Settings > Mail,Contacts,Calendar > Import Sim Contacts.

May 14, 2015 1:43 AM in response to Salladin

1. Open the Settings application on your iPhone.
  2. Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
  3. Select Add Account...
  4. Select Other
  5. Select Add CardDAV Account
  6. Fill out your account information in the following fields:
  7. Server: Enter "google.com"
  8. User Name: Enter your full Google Account or Google Apps email address.
  9. Password: Your Google Account or Google Apps password. (If you’ve enabled 2 Step verification, you’ll need to generate and enter an application specific password.)
  10. Description: Enter a description of the account (e.g. Personal Contacts).
  11. Select Next at the top of your screen.
  12. Make sure that the "Contacts" option is turned to ON.

Got this from http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/iphone/transfer-contacts-music-photos-apps-from -android-iphone-345466/

How can I transfer contacts from my old nokia C3-01 to iphone 5?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.