You can use SIM Card to solve the issue about how to transfer contacts from Nokia to iPhone.
On your Nokia device select all contacts and transfer them to SIM Card. To do this go to Contacts > Options > Mark All then go to Options > Copy > Copy Contacts to and choose SIM memory .Take out the SIM Card and insert it in your iPhone. Navigate to Settings > Mail,Contacts,Calendar > Import Sim Contacts.
- Open the Settings application on your iPhone.
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Select Add Account...
- Select Other
- Select Add CardDAV Account
- Fill out your account information in the following fields:
- Server: Enter " "
- User Name: Enter your full Google Account or Google Apps email address.
- Password: Your Google Account or Google Apps password. (If you’ve enabled 2 Step verification, you’ll need to generate and enter an application specific password.)
- Description: Enter a description of the account (e.g. Personal Contacts).
- Select Next at the top of your screen.
- Make sure that the "Contacts" option is turned to ON.