Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I access my online banking site from my new computer. I can get into it with my old PC, but not my new MacBook Pro

I can't remember what you do to open a link. I'm in my bank site and want to open bill pay. It says it opened in another tab but it isn't. What the heck?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Dec 8, 2012 9:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2012 9:29 AM

Could be that you have to register your new computer with the bank, I've run across this issue with one of my banks, if there is not an option on the site, call your banks support, and have them talk you thru it. Hope this helps.

3 replies

Dec 8, 2012 9:33 AM in response to nduttonca

nduttonca wrote:

I can't remember what you do to open a link.

You click on it.

Which os version are you using? Which browser & version are you using? If you are using Safari, post in its forum area. A 3rd party browser, post in their forums.

Have you contacted the bank webmaster or tech support to determine that the issue is not on their end?

If your computer is "new" you have 90 days of free phone tech support from Apple. Take full advantage of it and call Apple Care.

User uploaded file

Dec 8, 2012 9:35 AM in response to nduttonca

An other suggestion is that your Mac may have a corrupt cookie. I ran into this problem some time ago. After going talking to their help desk without any success, I was finally connected with one of their networking guys who had me try again while he watched their server. It reported back an error message which suggested to him the possiblility of a corrupt cookie. After I cleared my cookies and logged in again everything worked norrmally.

Allan

Why can't I access my online banking site from my new computer. I can get into it with my old PC, but not my new MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.