Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes and iPhone

When I connect my iPhone to my Macbook Pro, iTunes opens automatically and a button appears near the top of the window which allows me to switch to the 'iPhone' view.

If, with the iPhone remaining connected, I click on the iTunes Store button there appears to be no way of switching back from the Store to the iPhone view.

So, if for example, I download updated apps from the store I cannot switch back to the iPhone view to enable me to re-sync the phone - I have to unplug the phone, close iTunes and then re-plug in the phone to sync. Only then does the iPhone button appear.

This seems a very cumbersome procedure and I am sure I must be missing something.

Surely, when connected to the iTunes store the button which allows me to switch back to the iPhone view should still be visible ?

Can someone advise on this apparent ommision in iTunes 11. In previous versions it was easy to switch between the various views.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Dec 8, 2012 11:19 AM

There are no replies.

iTunes and iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.