Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adjust date and time destroy the file

Has anyone had problem about file destoryed after adjust date and time?

In the begging I though it's filesystem issue, I run the filesystem check before and then adjust date and time to the other files, and those file date and time I've adjsted are became "Unsupported Image Format", those unsuported format image cannot even't preview either press the space key or ACDsee image viewer.

I don't know if it is a known bug, or anyone encounter the same problem and had solution to deal with the problem?

Aperture 3, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Dec 8, 2012 1:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2012 3:12 AM

Yes, it has happened to me. It was a year or two ago so not the current OS or AP version. I seem to remember it was a problem with TIFF files, not JPEGS. I think a couple of other people had seen this, you may to search these forums to find anything. I can't find details after a quick look.

I'm sorry there is no answer. I stopped adjusting the date using Aperture. I now use PhotoMechanic which is reliable for any metadata work you need to do.

DG

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2012 3:12 AM in response to 趙大衛

Yes, it has happened to me. It was a year or two ago so not the current OS or AP version. I seem to remember it was a problem with TIFF files, not JPEGS. I think a couple of other people had seen this, you may to search these forums to find anything. I can't find details after a quick look.

I'm sorry there is no answer. I stopped adjusting the date using Aperture. I now use PhotoMechanic which is reliable for any metadata work you need to do.

DG

Adjust date and time destroy the file

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.