Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I export my slideshow to powerpoint or other program

I want to create a slide show for my wife. She does not have any apple devices (iOS or XOS). Can I export this to a media she can view like Power point, or in Quicktime, or Windows Media Player?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Dec 8, 2012 12:27 PM

6 replies

Dec 8, 2012 5:45 PM in response to Craig Mooney

You can also try Prezi. This is being used for cross platform power point..etc., seems to be open archetchure.

I have very little experience with it, but my son has used it a number of times, as he is quite proficient in PPT, as well as keynote (his preference) he says it is easy to use, but not at a proffessional level. (He is 15 years old) and knows the professional products intimatley.

Might be worth looking onto for your applications, it has a free "lite" version, so you can check it out.

Hope this helps in some way.

http://prezi.com/

Dec 8, 2012 6:29 PM in response to LarryHN

Prezi is qiuck and easy, and free. I work with P, and keynote. This ivery easy and flexible. Yes I know it is not a profrssional Application, although they have have upgraded versiions. It offers considrably more editing for slide presentation, as well as importing PPT and incorporating the slides into the presentation. It is free. If you are proficient in PPT/Keyote, you don't need this. But if you have a hard time dealing with these applications, here is a alternitive to check out. Without having to do a 3 rd party interfae. Thats all. I thoght that was what this post was about. No Salesmen Please.

Dec 8, 2012 7:10 PM in response to sanjampet

@sanjampet - not sure what you are talking about

the question is pretty simple

I want to create a slide show for my wife. She does not have any apple devices (iOS or XOS). Can I export this to a media she can view like Power point, or in Quicktime, or Windows Media Player?

The answer is equally simple

You can export a slide show as a QuickTime movie

All standard Apple software - nothing third party - nothing to buy - just simply using the capabilites provided in iPhoto at no additional charge

Prezi is a third party application - iPhoto and Quicktime are not - no saledmen here - unless you are selling Prezi which it does sound like you might be

Prezi may be a great application - and may not be - I have no idea but the quesion was for a simple way to eport in one of three formats including QT

LN

can I export my slideshow to powerpoint or other program

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.