Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why didn't the Apple Support Communities take me back to the question I was looking at after I logged in? Now I have to find it again???

That's the whole question... Cmon people, any reasonable support site or forum or blog takes you back to the place you were looking at before you login. Why does Apple's take me to the home page??? Not smart. Not thinking (different or otherwise). Not usable.

iMac Core Duo, Mac OS X (10.5.5)

Posted on Dec 8, 2012 3:01 PM

5 replies

Dec 9, 2012 8:41 AM in response to ijamessaxon

Note: I selected the response based on the highest level of humor. 😁

What irks me is that on some bad sign-in forum sites, when you hit the back arrow, and hit refresh, it "forgets" you just signed in. At least Apple does that part right. But still it should remember your "intent" in signing in in the first place.

Actually, of course really there should be a reply button which brings up a login/signup popup which uses modern technology (like Sproutcore, or is it Ember.js eh?) to keep you in context while doing this dynamic operation which totally doesn't need to have an SEO value... You know?

Why didn't the Apple Support Communities take me back to the question I was looking at after I logged in? Now I have to find it again???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.