Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Old version of viber

Hi viber team.. I'm using an iPhone 3G now and had viber working for a few months.. Then I had it uninstalled due to a mistaken problem..

Now I wanted to reinstall a new problem but I can't do it anymore.. Your latest version of viber is 2.2.. It says it is not compatible with my OS which is 4.2.1... What shall I do to install the older version or the fixed version of viber? please help... Thanks

iPhone 3G, iOS 4.2

Posted on Dec 8, 2012 3:20 PM

8 replies

Jan 2, 2013 2:44 AM in response to ckarni

@ckarni -

Please note that Viber does not officially support iPhone 3 and below nor iOS4.2 and below at this stage, and this is probably the reason for the problems you're experiencing. We are planning to roll back Viber in AppStore only for iPhone3 and iOS4.2 users, so that they can use an older version of Viber, that's compatible with their phone, and we hope to complete this step as soon as possible.

We apologize for the temporary inconvenience, and we recommend that you stay tuned for updates and news through AppStore or via our official Facebook page.

Old version of viber

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.