Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCal won't sync with iPhone

Hi,

I am having a similar problem as others but I cannot understand all of the directions given.

There are many different sets of directions and not sure which to follow. Not only that, a user will say to go to a particular folder and I have no idea where to find that folder.

I have 10.8.2. I recently purchased an Air (had a Pro before) and now my calendar never syncs so what is on my phone never transfers to my calendar, thus making my calendar useless.

If you're going to give directions, please go step by step. Although I am not computer illiterate, I seem to have a hard time figuring out what everyone else seems to get immediately! Rather than say, find folder abc, please tell me where that folder is, how to find it, etc..... basically, I need baby steps!

Thought this would be easier, sorry for any inconvenience!

Please help. Have been trying to resolve this for some time.

iPhone 4, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Dec 8, 2012 3:36 PM

4 replies

Jan 31, 2013 2:50 PM in response to akw942

I have tried this many times as well. Calendar sync is flat our not working with the USB method either for Outlook 2011 or iCal. This previously worked but when ios went through the last two revisions all stopped. An iPhone without calendar sync is just about usless.

I really can't believe Apple can allow this to continue. Very frustrating.

iCal won't sync with iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.