Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to change shipping address to a different country

Hi

I live in the UK which is my default address. 2 years ago I had no problem with having my order shipped to an address in Germany. However 30 min ago I tried the same thing and the **** system won't let me make the change to a different country although it says in the specs very clearly that when living in Europe the shipping address can be changed very easily to a different country within Europe.

Can anyone help please.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8), iphoto 7.1.5

Posted on Dec 8, 2012 4:46 PM

4 replies

Dec 15, 2012 9:35 AM in response to LarryHN

I have the same problem and what LarryHN suggests doesn't work for iPhoto 09 which is what I have. In fact my problem is even worse. Living in Sweden, Apple of course, forces me to the Swedish Apple sites and forces me to use a shipping address in Sweden when what I want to do is send a photo book to friends in the UK. But it's now even worse than that. I cannot even change the shipping address to any other address in Sweden because it will not accept Swedish zip codes even though my billing address is in Sweden with a Swedsih zip code. Maybe that all this has happened since I updated 2 weeks ago to Mountain Lion from Snow Leopard. Infuriating. Any advice welcome.

Dec 15, 2012 10:32 AM in response to LarryHN

Thanks. I've even edited my Appleid account now and included another Swedish shipping address which it accepts along with the postal code but then when I retry to order the iphoto book although this comes up as an alternative shipping address it does not onclude the postal address and when I put it in it rejects it. It seems that Apple is not a very joined up organization when it comes to its IT systems. Strange. And of course it is impossible to contact anyone in Apple about this or any other problem.

how to change shipping address to a different country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.