Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

deleting icon from top menu bar

couple days ago i tried using "bluestacks" an andriod app player for PC or Mac's

in a couple hours trying it out i decided to delete it since it wasn't that usfull. but everytime i restart or turn on my MBA there is still "bluestacks" icon on the top menu bar beside "time" "battery" "wifi" "bluettoth" icons are....

the weird thing is that i deleted the app with "app zapper" an app that deletes apps completely from Macs. but the icon still reminds at the top menu bar and still active...... active as in openable and sub-menus appear and able to press them...

i can click on "quit" but restarting my MBA again it appears again

is there anyway of getting rid of the icon?

thanks

MacBook Air

Posted on Dec 8, 2012 9:00 PM

7 replies

Jun 4, 2013 5:05 PM in response to copperduckie

Solved.

Go to > System Preferenes / Accounts / Login Items < select "uHD-Agent.app" (not by checking the hide checkbox, just click over it and highlihght it) then click on the minus sign at the bottom of the field. If you would like to confimr that this is Bluestacks' , just secondary click on it and > Reveal in finder < it will take you to > Library / Bluestacks App Player / Runtime < By doing this you don't delete it.

At last...

Regards !!!

BTW This is on Snow Leopard, guess is similar on Lion...

deleting icon from top menu bar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.