Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhoto calendar problems

I prepared an iPhoto wall calendar but when I tried to buy it I got a message that my account info had changed. Even though I reviewed the info and it seemed right I still couldn't buy the calendar. Also, I couldn't send the calendar to the person I want to. Apparently this is Apple company policy. Anyone else having these issues?

Posted on Dec 9, 2012 12:33 PM

2 replies

Dec 9, 2012 4:53 PM in response to Godsmo

go to your account in the apple store (store.apple.com) and re-enter all of your information and be sure one click ordering is on

exactly what error message do you get? exactly what problem are you having sending to a different shipping address - expecially confusing since you first say you can't order then say that you can't change the shipping address

We need correct, consistant detaila to help

LN

Dec 17, 2014 7:40 PM in response to LarryHN

I have a somewhat similar problem; when I attempt to buy a calendar, I get the message "Your account information has changed. Please review your billing information and approve it." I have attempted to re-enter my account information, and have ensured that what I have in my iPhoto settings for ordering information matches exactly. Multiple attempts, no success.

IPhoto calendar problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.