3340 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 9, 2012 8:04 PM by Csound1
When you log back in do this:
- Go to the Apple Menu bar and click the Apple Logo, then click on System Preferences.
- Inside the System Preferences menu look for the "Users & Groups" icon.
- Once that menu is opened, you should see two buttons. One is called "Password" and the other is "Login Items". Click "Login Items".
- In there you should see a list of programs that launch at boot up.
- Find Apple Mail, click it, and then press the "minus" ("-") sign.
- Close System Preferences.
- Try rebooting your Mac. When you log back in Apple Main should not launch.
Hope this helps!
Apple Support Article:
Visual Tutorial below: